Current Vacancies

Requirements to Apply:

  • 2 years rental references history or a Previous Home Owner (NOT family)
  • Monthly Income of 3 times the amount of the rent
  • Credit score of 625 or higher
SCREENING CRITERIA: Applications are valid for 6 months. Based off of income, they are applicable to any of our properties. If the unit you applied for has been rented, we will put it towards another available unit.
RESPONSE TIME: Within 24 hours we will send you a message verifying information on your application. Applications are processed within 5-7 business days. The office will contact you once it’s been processed.

SHOWINGS: Are scheduled once your application has been approved. These are scheduled between 9AM-4PM, Monday-Friday. There are pictures and video tours shown on our website. Photos or videos may not be current, but should be similar.

PETS: Certain properties accept pets, please check each listing for information. There is a $400 non-refundable pet fee and some properties require pet rent. We accept ESA/Therapy/Service pets with documentation.

MOVE IN COSTS: A minimum of 25% is required to hold the unit. A unit can only be held for 10 days without paying rent. First month’s rent and the remaining 75% of deposit is required before the move in date. The second month’s rent will be prorated less the move in days. (Some properties require first, last and deposit at move in.) Proof of Renters Insurance in required prior to move in.

  • Click on the property you like and then Apply Now!
  • You will be prompted to pay $40 at the end of each adult applying.
  • If you vacate before the lease ends, you will be held responsible to pay rent until it is occupied.
Scroll to Top