Completing this application should take about 20-30 minutes, and will need to be completed in one sitting as it can not be saved. This application uses typed signature in lieu of your written signature. If you do not consent to providing a typed signature, please download the application
, print it and complete it with your written signature.
Each applicant will need to complete this process separately.
What you will need to complete your APPLICATION
Fee Notice regarding tenant screening
- Your last 3 paystubs or any source of income
- Photo ID
- $30 cash
- Application Screening Notice signed by all applying
- Application for each adult
Tenants cannot be charged for screening or credit checks unless a written notice is provided to the tenant. If the landlord conducts their own screening of tenants, the landlord may charge the actual costs of obtaining background information, but may not exceed the customary cost charged by a screening service in the general area. Actual costs include long distance phone calls and time spent calling landlords, employers, financial institutions and credit checks.
Tenant screening notice
You will be charged a non-refundable $30.00 per person,
screening fee for your application. CASH ONLY. Screening your application includes calling your former landlords, employers, financial institutions, and a credit report. By accepting acknowledgement of this notice and/or the application for tenancy, you have authorized these agencies to release information for us to evaluate your application.
Credit and other information are provided to us by:
Equifax Info Service LLC.
P.O.Box 740241 Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
Phone # 1-800-685-1111
If we deny tenancy based on information provided by the credit provider named above, you have the right to contact them to determine and dispute the accuracy of the information they provided. You may have other rights under the Fair Credit Act. These rights will be explained to you by the credit provider. We are not required to release or disclose information provided by the credit provider except as required under 15 U.S.C. section 1681 at et seq. If you want to review your credit report or other such information, you should contact the credit provider directly.
By entering your information in the boxes below, you are giving your consent to an electronic signature acknowledging that you are the applicant, or a legal representative of the applicant, and that you have received a copy of this notice. If you do not wish to provide electronic consent, do not continue with this online application.
Credit Check for the Past 5 years
-The above criteria constitute possible grounds for denying your application.Rental History
- Any one negative account of $500.00 or more (including child support, liens, student loans, etc.)
- Negative accounts totaling $1000.00 or more (Negative means past due, charge-offs, liens, judgements, collections)
- Five or more negative accounts or more than 50% of all accounts being negative
- Bankruptcy not yet discharged. (Some owners may not allow any history of bankruptcy.)
- Continuous or frequent late payments
- A credit score of less than 575
- A judgement obtained by a current or previous landlord
- An unpaid financial obligation owed to current or past landlord
- Repeated late rent payments during the last year
- An eviction or unlawful detainer action started or accomplished
- Repeated offenses or complaints on file with current or previous landlord within the last 3 years
- Notice to vacate given by landlord due to complaints/offenses within the last 3 years
- Unsatisfactory landlord reference
- History of violence or abuse (physical or verbal) in which applicant was determined to be the antagonist
- Unresolved history of substance abuse (treatment program participation for 12 months may be requested)
- Conviction of a crime or arrest for other than traffic violations or repeated police intervention
- Less than 6 months current employment history
- 2 years of rental references (Renting from relatives is not considered a rental reference)
- False or fraudulent information provided or relevant information omitted
- Unable to provide proof of gross income at least 3 times the rent amount
- Unable to provide driver's license or another photo ID for each adult applicant
- Unable to provide a valid Social Security number
It is the responsibility of each applicant to promptly provide all relevant data. If documentation isn't provided within 24 hours of being requested, applicant may be passed over for next in line without further notification. You will be charged a non-refundable $30.00 per person,
screening fee for your application. CASH ONLY. It is not a deposit or rent and is non-refundable.
The above information is not intended to be an all-inclusive list only a guide to help you decide whether or not to submit an application. We understand there may beextenuating circumstances that may require an explanation. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, please ask prior to submitting the application. Decision by manager is final. Reversal of any decision due to information you believe to be erroneous is at the discretion of the manager and will only be considered with written correction of that information by the original source. If you have been denied a rental you will receieve an Adverse Action notice by mail with the reason for denial and instructions on how to receive a copy of your credit report.
Explain in detail below if:
• You have answered NO to any of the questions above.
• If you have ever been evicted or asked to move by a Landlord.
Accepted files: jpg, pdf, jpeg, png, doc. Maximum 5MB per file.
By entering your information in the boxes below, you are giving your consent to an electronic signature acknowledging that you are the individual, or legally authorized representative applying on this applicant's behalf, and certify that all information provided is true, accurate, and that pertinent information has not been omitted. If you do not wish to provide electronic consent, do not continue with this online application.